Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Seeing red

Hello, gorgeous.
Alpha B BFF Sock
I'm doing a test knit for Rosi G. in this BFF B Sock by
Alpha B Yarn (quick - say that three times fast!). The colorway is called "Momiji", which means "falling leaves" in Japanese. I literally gasped when I opened the package, it is so amazingly beautiful! This knit is going to be under wraps on Super Secret Double Probation until it's published, but I have no doubt it's going to be stunning.

I know I've been MIA for a couple of weeks, things got a tad crazy there for a bit! Plus, right now, my home office is in a big state of disarray as it undergoes a makeover
(suffice to say, I'm officially OVER painting). But hang on to your hats kids, there will be a slew of FO posts coming up starting next week, including those two skirts I sneak peeked atcha last month, the Fan Shawl, and a couple of other goodies! :)

10 Comments:

Blogger Wanderingcatstudio said...

Gorgeous colour!

3:38 PM  
Blogger Fujiyamamama said...

What gorgeous yarn! I can't wait to see what it will be knit up!

P.S. The characters for momiji mean red leaves/leaf.

5:45 PM  
Blogger Zonda said...

oooh um...that is so gorgeous!!

6:43 PM  
Blogger turtlegirl76 said...

I can't start right away but I want to! Your yarn is as stunning as mine! Anne has a way with color, doesn't she?

7:05 PM  
Blogger JelliDonut said...

That red is gorgeous! I need more yarn like I need a third boob but I really want some of that.

7:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That. Is. Just. STUNNING.

3:43 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

OMG, that yarn is GORGEOUS! Can't wait to see what it grows up to become.

5:09 AM  
Blogger Jacey said...

That is such a saturated, luscious red. I'm looking forward to your FO parade!

7:14 AM  
Blogger knottygnome said...

ooooh, pretty! love the red.

7:49 AM  
Blogger Julie said...

wow, that colour is so sumptuous!!

7:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home