Thursday, December 03, 2009

Mmmm...cookie...

Sorry the blog has been a bit quiet lately! But look, I made you some Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies to make up for it!
Cookies1
Baker's note: I subbed allspice for cloves and brown sugar for white sugar, added chocolate chips and skipped the icing.

Wait, you mean you can't reach them through the screen? Aw, man! *sigh* Oh well, I guess I'll just have to eat them all by myself. I'm a giver that way.

Cookies2
Mmmmm. *wipes crumbs from mouth...and lap...and desktop...*


Now that I'm on a sugar high, I can work on those three FO posts that've been waiting in the wings. I'm also knee deep in geeky pattern calculations for the Oh Sexy Boooyfriend Cardi, so expect a call for test knitters on that one sometime soon. Oh, and I've got three gift knits that I really, really should get to as well. Now if I could just put down my Sixteen-Button Cardigan to work on them...

Whew, hope you got some rest dear bloggy, 'cause the holiday rush has begun! :)

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The cookie part - so mean. I mean, really - we can see the deliciousness and you just sit and mock us????

4:51 PM  
Blogger Julie said...

oooohh, those look SO delicious!!!

6:51 PM  
Blogger Bezzie said...

Oh mama. Does it get better than pumpkin cc?

3:12 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Now that's just cruel, taunting a pregnant woman with cookies she can't eat. ;-)

Ha! My word verification is "ingest"!

4:37 AM  
Blogger knottygnome said...

mmm, cookies. i have a similar recipe that calls for butterscotch chips. yummy.

i like the 16 button pattern except for the 16 button part. that many buttons would drive me insane.

7:33 AM  
Anonymous Jeanne said...

Yum - thanks - I'll have to casually leave the recipe lying around so Larry will make them!

4:47 AM  
Blogger Jacey said...

Oh man, sometimes technology is frustrating. I would love one of those for breakfast this morning.

Looking forward to the FOs!

8:20 AM  
Blogger IrishGirlieKnits said...

Delish!

5:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home