Friday, January 04, 2008

I got lucky...again!

Lucky 7 Red
See! It is lucky! I won a...nother ticket.

It's the all new and improved Lucky 7 Hat! I knitted this baby up on New Year's Day in hopes it would help me recover from my River Rapids depression. Thankfully, it worked! I love it!
Lucky 7 Red
Random photog fact: it's really, really hard to take a picture of the top of your head.

Takin' her out for a spin
It's my Lucky 7 Hat, now fully tested and shiny. As you can see, the 2008 model also comes in solid colorways, like this Dream in Color Classy Worsted, with improved decrease handling (there was some moving stitches to this needle and that in last year's model).

Also new for 2008 is this fold-up brim option, so you can enjoy full ear coverage! Better warmth mileage!
Lucky 7 Red
Are ya feelin' lucky punk? Well, are ya?

We don't have the pattern on the lot right now, but it should be available within the next day or two. Let me just check with my manager...

12 Comments:

Blogger The A.D.D. Knitter said...

Wow, can I pre-order that pattern please? Because I have some Classy that is dying to be used...

2:14 PM  
Blogger Trillian42 said...

You big tease! ;)

I LOVE it in the DiC - just gorgeous. What a great color.

2:22 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Pretty, pretty, pretty!!!

Me want one too!!!

2:30 PM  
Blogger Bezzie said...

Ha ha, I love your photo shoot theme as much as the hat!

4:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So pretty!

5:34 PM  
Blogger cpurl17 said...

I'd like to buy a pattern too!!

5:49 PM  
Blogger Batty said...

It's beautiful! I think I need one... let me know when they get another shipment of the patern! : )

6:32 PM  
Blogger Zonda said...

Love it!! Nice hat! Hehe..lucky you!

7:23 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Hooray! Yesterday I took a good look at the hat I've been wearing and realized that it's really disgustingly dirty and ready to fall apart, so I'm definitely in need of a good hat pattern.

6:33 AM  
Blogger The Kelly Green Rogue said...

beautful! great pattern and I just love the color you used. You are just cranking out those hat patterns! :)

7:56 AM  
Blogger chemgrrl said...

Let's go, chop chop. You've got customers waiting here! :)

9:59 AM  
Blogger Mari said...

Love it!!

5:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home