Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Boo!

Happy Halloween everyone! I trust you're all on a sugar high right now and enjoying the festivities!

Today is also the last day to send in your three (or more) Hats for Alex to qualify for the Spread the Juju Fall Challenge! Everyone who sent their hats to Pam postmarked as of All Hallow's Eve will be included in the drawing. We'll give it a week just to make sure she gets any packages that were shipped today. Stay tuned for the winner's post, which will be announced next week!

Hubster wore his R2D2 hat and ghettoed up a grey t-shirt with some blue painter's tape to masquerade as the little Star Wars android for work. He sent me this camera phone pic this afternoon, fully confirming what a complete dork I married.
Dork
Beep boop bup!


As for me, I actually used my Dustbuster to clean the filter off my vacuum today. AAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!! Now THAT's scary!

5 Comments:

Blogger cpurl17 said...

Kids are dwindlig down so I finally get 5 minutes to sit down!

Dustbusters are fabulous

8:12 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Even scarier? I regularly handwash my hairbrushes -- 'cause they get all that nasty buildup on them from my hair gel. Nevermind that it would cost me about three bucks to buy a new one.

5:00 AM  
Blogger Deborah said...

FUNNY!!!

6:50 AM  
Blogger Bezzie said...

Your hub cracks me up, but only because I married a dork too!

8:23 AM  
Blogger Batty said...

Love it! It's the perfect costume.

3:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home