Monday, May 16, 2011

Bit of a revive

Well, so much for that "I'll be posting so much you'll be sick of me" promise I made back in January, huh. Time's in pretty short supply these days. Not just because I'm incubating a human, but because now we're moving as well. In three weeks. When I'm 36 weeks pregnant. Because we just didn't have enough going on. :P

So, um, yeah, the bloggity blog is unfortunately going to stay pretty low on the priority list for a while. But I'll pop in now and again just to keep it alive. Will apologize ahead of time for the crappy pics you'll be subjected to when I do manage to post, too. At some point, I'm sure things will normalize but for time being, the random drive by with quickie pics will have to do. Hopefully you'll bear with me and stick around! :)

Here's the first of a few posts that should catch me up on some recent craftiness! I've made two of the fab Reversible Aprons from Simple Sewing lately as gifts:

Apron #1 (unmodeled as it went to a friend who lives out of state)
apron3

apron4

I've finally figured out how to do the pleats properly, too! All you have to do is ignore the diagram and lameass pattern notches and just follow the written instructions instead.
apron6

Apron #2 for BFF (can you tell I love me some lemon fabric? ;))
apron1a

apron2a

I've made four of these aprons so far, I can just about do them in my sleep now! They're so damn cute and chic!

5 Comments:

Blogger Jacey said...

Hello! Your aprons are adorable. I love that lemon fabric, too. I'm glad things are moving along for you!

1:57 PM  
Blogger Zonda said...

Cute, cute aprons!! Hey, I'll still be here (and closer in a month) I'm moving too ;)

Hang in there! Hoping you have a quick move so you can enjoy your last few week(s) before kiddo arrives :D

7:46 PM  
Blogger JelliDonut said...

Those aprons are so cute! You can wear them while you rest, you know--just sit back and look adorable.

8:47 PM  
Blogger turtlegirl76 said...

Moving on top of incubating? You have got to be exhausted. Hopefully things will settle down for you soon and you can relax.

4:21 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

LOVE the pear/lemon combination! Makes me wish I knew how to sew, actually.

I certainly hope you're planning on taking some time off after the move. You need to get some rest while you can!

5:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home