Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Cute overload!

I couldn't help it. I saw this book and had to order it - Amy Butler's Little Stitches for Little Ones.


I already want to sew about half the projects in this book! Some reviewers have complained that the instructions tend to be too complicated, the diagrams are unhelpful, and there aren't enough pics (the last two I agree with, the first I guess I'll find out!). But look - Monkey Laundry Bag!


And Cute Booties! (Already thinking how to mod this one based on reviewers who said the opening is too small.)


Not sure I'll get this ambitious, but the Changing Pad is super cool, too.

You can see some FOs in the Flickr Little Stitches Sew Along Pool here. But be warned - you may squeal a little. Or a lot.

5 Comments:

Blogger knottygnome said...

i can agree that some baby things are cute, but that last one just makes me grip my heart in terror. give me a cantankerous cat any day.

1:11 PM  
Blogger Jacey said...

It was only a matter of time. ;)
I bet you'll make loads of cute things! I can't wait to see all the squeeable stuff you come up with.

2:28 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Great book. Can't wait to see what you make from it.

9:43 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

It's a good thing I can't sew. I'd be a sucker for that book if I could.

BTW, have you seen Itty Bitty Hats/Nursery/Toys? Talk about cute!

5:30 AM  
Blogger Batty said...

Those do look awesome -- both the laundry bag and the "you can kick and fuss, but you can't roll off" changing pad. It doesn't hurt that all of them are photographed beautifully with a very cute baby...

5:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home