Thursday, December 02, 2010

What are you asking for for (insert holiday here)

I know, I've been MIA. A lot. But I promise, come the new year, I'll be posting so much you'll get sick of me! Well, okay, so we all know I won't post *that* much, but I'll at least try to get on here at least once a week, if not more. If you can hang on until then, I'll be the posting queen. Or at least the court jester.

Unless you haven't even noticed I've been gone. In which case, never miiiind! ;)

In the meantime, I'm curious - what are you all asking for for Christmas/Hannukah/the holidays? I need to start bulking up my wish list and need some ideas. Not just the crafty stuff, either, but anything and everything on your list! Throw it at me!

7 Comments:

Blogger nestra said...

Nook, Bruno Mars CD, MadTosh

7:54 PM  
Blogger Zonda said...

Waving hi! I'm just glad you check in once in a while!

Well, I'm thinking an Ipad. It's my 25th wedding anniversary/Christmas present to myself. Heck, who needs jewelry ;)

However, Jimmy Beans Wool is having a sale on Namaste Hermosa Bags...pondering the black one, you know to hold the Ipad ;)

8:18 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Very little, actually. I've already got a ridiculous stash, so no yarn or fiber, and I don't really have time to read, so no books. I mentioned to my husband that there are a couple of cookbooks I wouldn't mind adding to my collection.

Actually, you know what I really want for the holidays. FREE TIME. I don't think I'll get much.

5:22 AM  
Blogger Jacey said...

I've actually been thinking about a Kindle. My friend Rhonda just got one, and she loves it. Yarn is always on my list, and fabric. I've also got several quilting books on the list, as a big goal for next year is quilting progress.

And hello! I've missed you. I hope you get some time for yourself this December.

7:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear your still around - life does get in the way, doesn't it?

Well, after I wish for world peace, a cure for everything that ails everyone etc.....Addi Bamboo Clicks (because i'm sick to death of my harmony's cables coming out ALL THE TIME), jammies and a terry robe from lands end, amazon gift card (have the kindle, love to buy books and music from them), yarn and some smart wool socks - I don't think I was good enough to get it all, but maybe one or two things might appear under the tree!

2:43 PM  
Blogger princessquiltandknitalot said...

Glad to hear you will be posting more after the first of the year!

I want an I-touch or I-phone or a nook. It seems my teenagers have more techno gadgets than I do so it is about time I get my geek on too. Also I want Addi Clicks.

7:04 PM  
Blogger Batty said...

So... what did you get?

4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home