Thursday, August 26, 2010

Clams and sticky things

No FOs this week, booo! But I was on vaca all last week in Seattle and didn't get a chance to finish anything. You know, what with all the stuffing of my face with fried clams:
Clams

...touching of weird sticky anemones at the Seattle Aquarium:
Aquarium2

...posing like a moron at Pike Place Market:
Pike Place

...discovering duuuude, golf is HARD and I never need to try it again at the golf simulator at Hotel 1000:
Golf

...and climbing of these gazzilion freakin' Godforsaken Harbor Steps and all:
Steps

In fact, I didn't even go to any yarn stores.

I KNOW! Now someone *really* needs to feel my forehead...

8 Comments:

Blogger knottygnome said...

welcome back! it's nice to see your face again (and pretty rare too, i think)

1:08 PM  
Blogger turtlegirl76 said...

But but - there's so MANY yarn shops in Seattle! It looks like you had quite a good time despite that oversight though.

3:20 PM  
Blogger Zonda said...

Hehe...I love clams! You are way better than me though, I was in an LYS within the hour I landed LOL!

3:51 PM  
Blogger JelliDonut said...

I hope you touched the pig at Pike Place Market, for good luck.

3:59 PM  
Blogger Caffeine Girl said...

What a great trip -- and very fun to read about. You are so funny!

4:52 PM  
Blogger Jacey said...

It is rare to see your face! That picture of you at the aquarium is darling.

I've always wanted to go to Seattle. I'm glad you had an enjoyable time, but I am worried about your well-being, what with the no-knitting. Get well soon.

6:47 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Hey, so that's what you look like! (Is it weird that I think I could identify you in a lineup from the neck down?)

6:01 PM  
Anonymous Jeanne said...

Sounds like fun - and fried clams - yum!

10:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home