Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Best blog prize EVER

I follow a number of blogs these days, and Jaceycraft is one of my favorites. I just love the never-ending train of pretties she posts! Jacey and I are also two peas in a pod - we share similar tastes in knitting, sewing, cooking, even reading. (And she's awfully lucky I don't live near her, or I might abscond with her fabulous fabric stash.)

Jacey held a contest recently to celebrate her 300th post and guess what? I won! I was SO excited when she told me because this is, seriously, the best blog prize package EVER. Check it out:
Jaceycraft Prize Pkg 1
- A copy of Amy Butler's InStitches
- Handmade Pixie Soap in Lemon Verbena (smells sooo good!)
- Fragrance samples in Yew Trees and Cheshire Cat by Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab (Sidebar for Batty: they specialize in Gothic-themed scents, right up your alley! ;))
- Dr. Pepper Lip Smackers (I don't drink soda, but I LOVE this)

But wait, there's more!
Jaceycraft Prize Pkg 2
- Squooshably gorgeous Buffy Sock yarn
in Secret Boyfriend by Femme Fatale Fibers
- Several colored zippers, perfectly coordinated to go with...

These!
Jaceycraft Prize Pkg 3
- A yard (eee!) of Seahorses from the Mendocino line by Heather Ross
- A fat quarter of Mocca by Alexander Henry
- A fat quarter of Trailing Cherries by Amy Butler
- Some extra fabric treats to enhance my growing stash

Thank you so much Jacey, I absolutely love everything! And for the rest of you, I highly recommend adding Jaceycraft to your blog feed! :)

7 Comments:

Blogger JelliDonut said...

What a fantastic prize! Congratulations.

12:50 PM  
Blogger Jacey said...

Aww, shucks. Thank you! I'm so glad you liked the package. I had a lot of fun putting it together. I can't wait to see what you do with the materials. :)

12:57 PM  
Blogger Zonda said...

Congratulations! Great prizes!!

6:01 PM  
Blogger Julie said...

WOW, what an awesome prize haul!! congrats!!

7:32 AM  
Blogger knottygnome said...

very cool prize! i love the all the colors.

8:00 AM  
Blogger Bezzie said...

Congrats--very cool indeed!

5:46 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Congrats! What pretty stuff. I love Jacey's blog, too :)

8:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home