Thursday, October 08, 2009

Random stream of consciousness

- So many people have asked for a pattern for the cardi, I've decided to dive right in and give it a whirl!

- I'm so tired right now my teeth hurt.

- I just realized that I have to figure out what to knit and then of course knit two grown-up birthday gifts and a kid's birthday gift, plus a bunny for my friend's daughter and a Koolhaas hat and a pair of Mitt Envys for my cousins in San Francisco. And that all of these need to be finished by the end of the month. GAH!

- This Caramel Apple Lollipop is really, really good. Bet my dentist will think so, too, when I have to pay her to fill half a dozen cavities later.

- I started the Tree Jacket a couple of days ago, but am just not feeling it right now. I don't want to frog what I've done and move on, though, because that 500-yard ball of yarn is the size of a small child and re-skeining it will be a PITA.

- And because all posts are better with pictures, check out this one that I took while we were in Hawaii:
BI 084
Because when you're on the Big Island, you often need a map of Las Vegas.

8 Comments:

Blogger Renee said...

Yeah! So happy to hear your diggin in to pattern writing the cardi!!!!!

5:24 PM  
Blogger Team Knit said...

so glad that you're writing up the pattern!! If you decide to sell it and need test knitters, I'd love to help!

- Julie

8:19 PM  
Blogger Bezzie said...

I guess that's if you get so drunk you get on the wrong plane or something...weird.

3:17 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Hey, even Hawaiians like to take vacations. ;-)

Think you'll have the cardi pattern done by the time I'm back to my regular size?

4:16 AM  
Blogger knottygnome said...

...i was trying to be witty but i got nuthin. it's early here.

good luck with the cardi pattern. i'm looking at writing my first multi-size sweater pattern too but i've been putting it off.

7:08 AM  
Blogger Jacey said...

I'll hep you if you need it. I'm excited for you!

Do you think someone traded their Vegas map for a Hawaii one, thinking the store owner wouldn't notice?

8:45 AM  
Anonymous Jeanne said...

I'm so happy you are writing up the pattern for the cardi - thank you!

5:59 AM  
Blogger Batty said...

Well, if you start out on the Big Island and suddenly discover you're lost in Las Vegas... you've done something truly impressive.

2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home