Friday, October 02, 2009

Big ol' destash

Well, the vaca went a wee over budget, then I had to replace my &*@$#%* hard drive, so you know what that means - yup, it's time to do some destashing! I whittled my stash down to just my favorites some time ago, so these are all really, really hard to let go of. But, it has to be done. (*sniff!*)

I'll wait a few days before posting on the Rav board and Destash blog so first dibs go to you, my lovely readers! :) Here are just a few of the items up for grabs:
STR
STR Mediumweight in Sunstone



Sweet Georgia Superwash
Sweet Georgia Superwash in Firefly (I think I'll miss you most of all...)



Artsygal Stripes1
Artsygal Stripes



Yarntini
Yarntini Semi-solid Sock in Peaknit


Vesper
Vesper Self-striping Sock in Oh, Lollipop!



Malabrigo
Malabrigo Worsted in Vaa



Holz & Stein Needle Destash 1
Holz & Stein Rosewood and Ebony Circulars in various sizes



These and more are all listed here on my Rav destash page, which includes info on pricing and so on. Free U.S. shipping is included, so c'mon and clean me out! :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Jeanne said...

So tempting...good luck with your destash!

5:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home