Sunday, September 13, 2009

I'm baaaaaccck

Sorry I've been MIA for a bit, but I was off enjoying this:
BI1

This:

BI3

And some of this:

BI2
Hula Hefeweisen, sooooooo gooooooood.


It was our first vacation in three years! We had a fabulous time, with much lazing about the beach, lazing about the pool, seeing some sights, and eating like food was going out of style
(what, it could).

Now that we're back, it's time to get back into the swing of things! I should have a shawl and a cardi to show you soon. Maybe I'll even get around to a FO post for that Indigo Ripples Skirt I finished over a year ago. Slacker!

12 Comments:

Blogger Bezzie said...

Ha ha! You can keep all that sun--I'll just take the upside down cake ;-).
But glad you're back!

4:44 PM  
Blogger Zonda said...

Hiya! Glad to hear you had a good time! Welcome back!

6:01 PM  
Blogger Team Knit said...

oh wow, looks amazing!! Welcome back.

- Julie

8:45 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Me = jealous of that vacation!

4:17 AM  
Blogger knottygnome said...

nice vacation photos! looks like you had a great time.

6:18 AM  
Blogger chemgrrl said...

Did you bring some liquid Aloha back with you? Looks tasty. Mmmmm.

11:30 AM  
Blogger Brenda said...

Glad you had a great trip! Love the sunset photo. My husband is a workaholic, so other than visiting family (NOT vacation!), we haven't had a vacation in 6 years. I figure this means I can buy any damn yarn I want.

1:31 PM  
Blogger cpurl17 said...

Aloha! Looks like you went to some lovely places!

3:31 PM  
Anonymous Jeanne said...

Sounds like a great vacation - glad you had a great time!

4:45 PM  
Blogger Jacey said...

It sounds like you had a lovely time! Were you able to buy some of those Liquid Aloha glasses?

8:16 AM  
Blogger Batty said...

Welcome back! I missed you, though I have to admit, if I'd been on a beach like that with beer like that... I might not have come back.

4:49 PM  
Anonymous Rosi G. said...

Girl I don't blame you for ignoring us.

glad you had a great vacay!

8:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home