Thursday, July 02, 2009

Something weeza this way comes

Do you live in San Fran or nearabouts that vicinity? Well strap down your stashes, 'cause I'm a headin' on up!

Okay, sorry, don't know why I'm channeling cowboy talk there. But I will be heading up to the Bay area at the end of the month to run the San Francisco Half-Marathon! Yes, I'm getting my nocturnal ass up at the butt-crack of dawn (see what I did there?) to run 13.1 miles. Because I'm out of my freakin' mind.

While I'm there, I'd love to meet up with any NorCal knitties! Irishgirlieknits has already promised to take me to the mothership Purlescence. The Half-Marathon is the morning of Sunday, July 26th. If I don't pass out and get rushed to the hospital, perhaps we could go later that afternoon? Or Monday, that would work as well. Let me know if you're free and we'll plan a knitty get together!

5 Comments:

Blogger Bezzie said...

Eeee...I'd probably run an extra .9 miles, I'm superstious like that! Good luck!

6:01 PM  
Blogger IrishGirlieKnits said...

WOOOHOOOOO!!!!! YAY!!!!!

And no, we will not be stashdiving at my house. I have no where to hide all the yarn :) hehehe

10:49 PM  
Anonymous Jeanne said...

13.1 miles - yikes! Good luck with the marathon - and have fun in San Francisco!

5:34 AM  
Blogger chemgrrl said...

Get her to take you to the Bobbin's Nest, too! Hazel knits yarn! Gobs of it!

Sigh. I'm jealous. I wish I were going, too. Not for the running, but the other part.

9:20 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Sorry I missed you! Next time...

2:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home