Monday, June 15, 2009

One more year in the box!

I turn thirty-nottellingyou today! ;) To start things off, Hubster had this birthday card waiting for me!
Birthday Card 1

Here's the inside:

Birthday Card 2

But what makes it especially funny is this:

Birthday Card 3
Isn't he the cutest? I giggled like a 12-year-old when I saw that! And it was a great way to start off the day. :) (Note: The IOU is for Universal Studios. All my years living in California, and I've never been! He's going to take me there at a date TBD later, when he can play hooky without getting a bajillion phone calls from work.)


Now if you'll excuse me, I've got a hot date with the couch, a few chick flicks, and some knitting. To be followed later by a deep-tissue massage (using a gift cert Hubster gave me last year) and some yummy take-out for dinner. Bliss!

19 Comments:

Blogger Geek Knitter said...

Many happy returns to you!

12:19 PM  
Blogger Sara Kirby said...

sounds divine. Happy Birthday!

12:55 PM  
Blogger knottygnome said...

happy birthday! love the pop-up card.

12:57 PM  
Blogger cpurl17 said...

Happy Birthday!!!

3:35 PM  
Blogger Bezzie said...

Happy Birthday!!! How cool of a day did you get? The middle month of the year and the exact middle of the month!

4:47 PM  
Blogger turtlegirl76 said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

5:00 PM  
Blogger Beverly said...

Happy Happy Birthday Doll!

5:47 PM  
Blogger Team Knit said...

aw, what a gerat birthday gift!! Happy birthday!!

- Julie

6:20 PM  
Blogger IrishGirlieKnits said...

happy happy birthday!! yarn money..that's a pretty cool gift in my book :)

6:48 PM  
Blogger Batty said...

Happy Birthday (same day as my mom's, cool!)! What a sweet sweetie you have... yarn money. Wow, that's love.

7:13 PM  
Blogger Walden said...

Happy Birthday!

8:20 PM  
Blogger AfternoonMoon said...

Happy Birthday

11:37 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Happy (belated, now) birthday, weez!

4:25 AM  
Blogger Zonda said...

Happy Belated Birthday!! Great hubby there ;)

4:57 PM  
Anonymous Liette said...

So you turned 23 today? Congrats! Have a great time. I'm sure that the future date at Universal will be a blast! I've never been either. =D

6:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!!!

11:15 AM  
Anonymous Rosi G. said...

Happy belated bday darlin! I hope you had a great one!

11:26 AM  
Anonymous Jeanne said...

Happy Belated Birthday - hope you had a wonderful day!

2:54 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Happy Belated Birthday!!

2:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home