Wednesday, June 17, 2009

My husband the weirdo

Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes! :) It was a fabulous, relaxing day!

Wanna know how today started? Well, Hubster woke up around 2:30 am, showered, got dressed, made coffee, toasted a bagel, said he was really motivated and was going into the office to get some work done and finish up the payroll. He left just after 3 am.

At 3:15 am, he walked back in the door, said he was really tired and was going back to bed.

He is such a weirdo. But at least he makes me laugh! Once in a while, it's even on purpose. Not this morning, but once in a while. ;)

8 Comments:

Blogger Bezzie said...

It's the thought that counts right? Hee hee!

3:33 AM  
Blogger turtlegirl76 said...

15 whole minutes, eh? Such a trooper.

4:18 AM  
Blogger Bridget said...

I love this story!

6:59 AM  
Blogger Geek Knitter said...

Wow... yours might be even weirder than mine!

8:29 AM  
Blogger chemgrrl said...

Hee. The blub is constantly getting out of bed in the middle of the night, thinking it's time to get up. I sometimes find him sacked out on the couch downstairs. He never has any idea how he got there. Boys are weird.

Happy belated berfday! Sorry I'm late; I was away being a doting auntie. Blog post to follow. Really!

8:46 AM  
Blogger cpurl17 said...

At least he was all showered and ready go to go to work when he woke back up again!

4:50 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Did he just misread the clock, or did he realy intend to get up that early? I once got up and looked at the clock, thinking that it said 6 something -- and after taking my shower realized it was a little after midnight. I guess my half-asleep eyes merged the 1 and the 2 and made a 6.

7:04 PM  
Blogger Sourire11 said...

Happy Belated Birthday!

8:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home