Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Deer on the jog path

Sometimes, I really miss living at the beach.

Then again, you don't see this jogging on the boardwalk!
Deer Run 1

Deer Run 2
Not bad for a crappy camera phone!


Coming soon, my Sweetheart Socks! Oh, and 'memba this?

Indigo Skirt (wip)
Yeeeeah, that would be the Indigo Ripples Skirt that I finished back in August. Yes,
August. I finished it, wore it a couple of times, packed it away with my spring/summer wardrobe, and completely forgot that I'd never done a FO post until recently, when a couple of Ravelers messaged me with questions (including knottygnome, thanks for the reminder!). It's now been unearthed from the closet, will try to snap pics this weekend!

6 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Holy cow, that's some wildlife sighting! And to think, I get excited when I see a bluejay. (Actually, I used to see deer when I lived in my apartment building elsewhere in the city, but think they were really lost.)

1:57 PM  
Blogger Bezzie said...

Hee hee, we used to have a herd living in the woods outside our apartment in SA. It was creepy at night...they'd be out in the courtyard just staring at your building. And their glowy eyes (like cats') didn't help ease the creep factor!

3:06 PM  
Blogger turtlegirl76 said...

That's cool! I usually see deer late at night in the middle of nowhere, staring strait at my car as I'm driving down the road. I hate driving at night in the middle of nowhere.

5:49 PM  
Blogger cpurl17 said...

Cute deer!

One day I was walking around my 'hood (in the suburbs!) and saw a deer in a business parking lot! Apparently he had a important meeting.

8:42 PM  
Blogger chemgrrl said...

Next time, you should try to ride one. It would make for an interesting blog post, anyway.

6:16 AM  
Blogger Sourire11 said...

Oh fun! Can't wait to see the skirt... I have a few fo's I've never blogged... perhaps I should dust them off and take some pics considering I've been a bit lacking in knitting content lately... hmmmm...

6:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home