Thursday, October 16, 2008

Shout outs and segues

I've gotten some blog love recently and had to give a shout out to my lovers! Er, wait, that didn't come out right...

Hugs, thanks, and right back atcha
We Do Not Have A Knitting Problem and Drop Stitch Knitter! :) My brain's a little too fried right now to try and pick out four faves to pass this along to, but click on the ol' sidebar there and check out someone new!

Speaking of sidebar, you'll notice there are three FOs patiently awaiting their posts (although they're really not all that patient, you should hear the nagging I get when I walk by 'em). Now that I get home at the dusky twilight (just to clarify, I'm referring to a time of day, not a bar), I have to wait for the weekend daylight to snap pics. Hopefully I can get my lazy ass in gear on Saturday!

Speaking of ass, I just got a flu shot (there's a connection there, I promise). Figured I should stop relying on my annual winter flu diet plan and maybe, you know, exercise and stuff. Which I have to do before I subject you to modeled pics of the Indigo Ripples Skirt, 'cause my ass is currently experiencing grammy boob syndrome (aka tennis ball in a sock syndrome). Otherwise, I won't be able to properly gauge whether the skirt has saggy ass or I do. So that post maaaaay be a little while longer. But next week, I'll have a pair o' socks and a shruggy thing to show ya, I promise!

7 Comments:

Blogger Bezzie said...

Yes because sadly every knitter wants to see how a knitted skirt hugs one's ass!

3:47 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

The early sunset is really putting a cramp in my blogging style. I've gotta remember to take pictures on the weekend when there's actually light and save them up for the week.

I'm looking forward to seeing your skirt -- and I promise I won't look at your ass!

4:31 AM  
Blogger chemgrrl said...

This makes me intensely curious. I wish to see the tennis ball ass. Can you sit?

Ack! I forgot about that award thing. Crap.

8:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree - early sunsets are a drag on blogging. Can't wait to see your FO's - I'm sure they are beautiful!

11:43 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I always get a flu shot. Then I get a cold. This year, since I already have a cold, I figured there's no harm in it. Plus, the hospital is full of nasty bugs. Yuck!

8:10 PM  
Blogger knottygnome said...

ooh can't wait to see the skirt. i have decided that knitted skirt ass syndrome is mostly in the head of the wearer. i keep hearing about it, but have yet to see a true case of saggy ass.

9:29 AM  
Blogger The Kelly Green Rogue said...

now diana ross is stuck in my head Can't wait to see the FOs, I need more time to knit *sigh*

3:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home