Friday, July 11, 2008

Postcards from the pr0n

I know, a rare YPF appearance! But really, how can I not show this off?
Destination Yarns
All the shades of copper in huggable form!

Sourire11 just launched her own fab shop called Destination Yarn. She gathers inspiration from places she's traveled to and dyes colorways to represent. How cool is that! This one here is Copenhagen, which reflects the coppers and patinas found 'round the city. Isn't it gorgeous? I was lucky enough to win this in her grand opening contest, and lemme tell ya - it is squooshably, smooshably soft stuff.

If you haven't already, click on through to her Etsy store and support our newest indie dye maven! (Pssst - Word is she'll have two new colorways coming soon, too! You can preview them on her blog.)

7 Comments:

Blogger Sourire11 said...

Thank you so much for posting this!!! and for pimpin' my store! I'm so glad you like the yarn!

And that's more exclamation points than anyone should ever use in a comment.

1:19 PM  
Blogger Bezzie said...

Nice. I like the more humdrum places like Pittsburg.

I wonder if she's been to DAyton OH? That would be a cool one.

4:09 PM  
Blogger turtlegirl76 said...

I so totally want Pittsburgh but I can't afford it after my Seattle trip. The Copenhagen is gorgeous!

4:24 PM  
Blogger Zonda said...

Very gorgeous!!

8:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on winning - such gorgeous yarn!

4:55 AM  
Blogger The Kelly Green Rogue said...

oooh so yummy!

7:06 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

That colorway is gorgeous! Strangely, it looks kinda like my latest handspun (see it on my blog later today, I hope), which is probably why I like it so much!

8:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home