Friday, July 18, 2008

Floaty Friday

As excited as I was to *start* Shetland Shorty, it's been stuck here for the past week:
Shetland Shorty (wip)
It's a good thing you're short.

'Cause all those k2togs in cotton? Not the most fun I've ever had.

This, on the other hand:
Seascape (wip)
Heeeeeee. Floaty.

Thoroughly enjoying! Me and laceweight! Who knew!

I'm on a mission to finish it before Hubster gets back from his business trip on Sunday. 'Cause looking at this with a distracting man around?
Seascape Chart
Not the best idea in the world.

8 Comments:

Blogger Beverly said...

Highlighting a lace chart is genius. I usually just draw a line through each row as I finish it, but if I mess up and have to tink back, then I have to contend with working rows that have already been crossed off.

10:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the lace...what is the pattern?

3:30 PM  
Blogger Bezzie said...

Float on!

Yeah, I effed up a row of my SS. Will I tink back? Nah, It's hot and I'm lazy.

4:20 PM  
Blogger chemgrrl said...

Holy crap. I feel a seizure coming on just looking at that thing. It seems to be worf it, though. The stole is so pretty!

6:53 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Wait, you're just gonna throw up a pretty picture like that and not tell us what it is?

4:06 AM  
Blogger Zonda said...

You and Floaty huh ;) Looks great so far! That's um..quite the chart there too!

4:44 PM  
Blogger IrishGirlieKnits said...

Gorgeous projects!! Love the floaty...so so pretty!!

9:52 PM  
Blogger Sourire11 said...

That's some crazy color coding you have going on there!

8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home