Friday, May 30, 2008

Final stretch

Bath - Plastic1
Enter/Exit and No circles drawn to keep Hubster from messing up my spectacular tape job.

Only one FO post behind, whoo hoo! And it's my first crochet project! That one'll have to wait 'til next week, though. They're *this* close to finishing up the renovations, and all the last-minute-need-this-must-get-that-what-about-this is sucking all the energy out of me. Hell, I don't even have anything on the needles!

But we're in the home stretch now! With any luck, I'll be able to take down the plastic sheeting and get my Monica Geller on by Monday. It'll be a virtual festivus of scrubbing and organization. For about three days. I'm even thinking of cleaning the ceilings.

Yeah, I need help.

5 Comments:

Blogger Bezzie said...

I like the way you threw two classic "must see TV" Thursday night TV references in this post.

4:32 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Help? You mean there's something wrong with liking a good scrubbing? In that case, I guess I need help, too.

7:59 PM  
Blogger The Kelly Green Rogue said...

how does one clean ceilings?

6:39 AM  
Blogger cpurl17 said...

I can't wait for the big reveal!

10:21 AM  
Blogger Sourire11 said...

cleaning ceilings? Yeah that's a very Monica move.

6:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home