Thursday, March 27, 2008

Enabler Alert!

I know, I know. It's been a while since I posted anything of a knitting-like nature. I have been knitting, though, and like a fiend! Right now it's all about Raspy. I'm on a Blues-Brothery mission from the knitting gods to finish that thing up by Sunday so it can get at least a couple of wears before going into hibernation. And my McDera Socks, which rock my world, were finished off last week, I just haven't had a chance to snap the FO pics yet. But you know me and my to-do lists, so that post'll prolly go up sometime this weekend.

In the meantime, here's a little Enabler Alert for ya - if you checked out turtlegirl's blog today, you'll see she just finished a lovely pair of socks in Hill Country Yarns Instant Gratification. Now, I have it on good authority (hers) that it merits an 11 on a 1-10 squoosh scale. Naturally, I went and checked it out.

And wouldn't you know, it's on sale! HALF OFF at discountyarnsale.com. Even with their bend-over shipping costs, it's still a kickass deal (see what I did there? hehehehe). And if you say, order 5 skeins (speaking hypothetically of course *cough*), it comes to less than $10 per pair of socks. Can't get much better than that! So go, grab your cc and play!

8 Comments:

Blogger Eryn said...

You are absolutely, completely, totally, awful. Seriously. I did not need to click over for a yarn sale.

I'm going to tell my husband that you made me do this! :P

3:30 PM  
Blogger LizzieK8 said...

I'm so excited!!! I'm generally the last to know anything and when I find out I'm usually broke. Not this time! I read about it yesterday and have already placed an order!

It looks way cool, doesn't it?

6:42 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

You are very, very bad! It's a good thing I've got a ridiculous sock yarn stash and have resolved to spend yarn money on spinning fiber for the time being. Otherwise I would be so there!

7:29 AM  
Blogger stacyZ said...

Evil Woman ;)

8:07 AM  
Blogger Sourire11 said...

Evil!!!

I so saw that yarn and resisted the link from turtle girl's blog... but when you're both twisting my arm and the yarn is on sale... well. I'm only human.

8:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You.are.evil. I am not going to click on that link (how did that window open on its own?)...I am not going to look....where is my credit card?

2:39 PM  
Blogger Zonda said...

Hehe..the only reason I didn't cave is they didn't have my colors I wanted, and the others..well have too many similar ones. Oh well! ;) Look forward to seeing what you got though!

3:13 PM  
Blogger Batty said...

I am not looking. NOT LOOKING, you hear?


...


Drat. I looked.

6:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home