Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Raving lunatic

Dear ­t³d¤H.¥ø·~¥D.¥ø·~¶U´Ú¡£²Ä¤@ ¦¨¥¿Ä¸ê¡¤ªA°È¹q¸Ü:0926-437-793¡ASun, 20 Jan 2008 11:36:11 -0600,

Please stop emailing me. I know, you're disappointed. I won't open your emails. But see, I have this strange, sneaking suspicion that they *might* be spam.

First, there's your name. Second, while cleverly disguised, your subject line of "¥»¤½¥q¦h¦~¥H¸Û«H.±M·~ªº¸gÀç²z©À.À°±z¸Ñ¨Mµu´Á¸êª÷½Õ«×ªº»Ý¨D" gives me thought. If you're going to spam me, at least offer me prescription drugs at low low prices from third world countries. Or hot sex. I hope we understand each other. Bye now.

weez


* This random, pictureless post was brought to you by the weezas of the cursed knitting.

7 Comments:

Blogger Bezzie said...

I love it when they want to make my penis bigger and work longer. I never realized I even HAD a penis!

4:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't want to make you jealous, but ­t³d¤H.¥ø·~¥D.¥ø·~¶U´Ú¡£²Ä¤@ ¦¨¥¿Ä¸ê¡¤ªA°È¹q¸Ü:0926-437-793¡ASun, 20 Jan 2008 11:36:11 -0600 emails me too....

5:51 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

I always get a kick out of the e-mails that don't get caught by my spam filter. Um, hello? Foreign characters usually mean spam! Then, of course, there's always the subjects of the spam e-mails. I love how they defy all rules of grammar and spelling.

6:47 PM  
Blogger chemgrrl said...

You know what that really is? It's emails from another you, but in a different dimension. And you're not even reading them! Silly mortal.

6:09 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

I agree with chemgrrl. I hope your "other you" isn't trying to warn you of some impending doom....that would suck. Or maybe she's saying that she's sending you knitting mojo back....I like that idea better.

7:05 AM  
Blogger Batty said...

They're not going to offer you hot sex before you buy their VGiagra, silly! Right now, you're not man enough for those hot and bothered women! : )

6:05 AM  
Blogger Felicia said...

I too like the "enlarge your penis" emails. Because like Bezzie, I didn't even know I had one. And I am offered lots and lots of hot sex - usually with hot women in my neighborhood.

I've seen the women in my neighborhood - and I think most of their "hot" is from menopause!

5:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home