Tuesday, January 29, 2008

* blush *


I was given this wicked awesome "You Make My Day" award by four of my fabulous readers, and it really did turn me every shade of red in my Benjamin Moore paint swatch book. (I was there so often before we moved into this house, the paint store gave it to me for free. I was like their Norm.)

Blogging is great fun for me, and I'm truly touched to know that it's fun for you, too.
Er, try not to pay attention to the fact that I haven't posted much in the last couple of weeks due to mojoloss. If nothing else, it shows that my timing is impeccable and irony rocks.

Okay, before I descend into a vat of Hallmark cheese, when you receive this award, you're supposed to name up to 10 other blogs that make your world bright and shiny, too. I think I'll invoke that "up to" clause and pass this award back to the people who nominated me (who in all seriousness, I would have awarded it to anyway, even if they hadn't named me first) and throw in one more for good measure. Here they are in alphabetical order, 'cause I'm anal that way:

Becca

Bobbi

chemgrrl
Jeanne
The ADD Knitter

Would it be alright if I called you my bitches? ;)

Coming soon - actual knitting! No, really. I promise. It's a FO and everything. Just waiting for the *&%%#!) things to dry...

6 Comments:

Blogger The A.D.D. Knitter said...

Yes. I am your Bitch. Right Back Atcha!!!!

7:21 PM  
Blogger Bezzie said...

Wait, wouldn't ADD Knitter be top of the alpha list since "the" shouldn't be counted as the first word per library rules? ;-) Sorry, I'm just poking your analness. Man, that sounds soooo wrong.

4:25 AM  
Blogger chemgrrl said...

On a complete and total tangent brought on by Bezzie's post, did you know that the dictionary definition of "goosing" is to poke someone between their butt cheeks?

Eeewww.

I am yer bitch, baby! Just no slapping, okay?

5:41 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Oooh, waving an undocumented FO at us! You do know how to tempt!

7:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can call me anything - well, within reason! Thanks for the award - how nice of you! Can't wait to see what you've finished...

10:55 AM  
Blogger The Kelly Green Rogue said...

only if you say it beeatches. And it doesn't mean I have to give you 40% of the yarn I get ;)

12:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home