Monday, December 31, 2007

Winding down

So, I feel like I should do a year-end wrap-up. But I just finished off half a dozen writing assignments and my brain is shot. Maybe I'll just count my FOs there in the sidebar instead:
  • 14 pairs of socks (the River Rapids are done, just need to snap pics and do the write-up)
  • 11 hats
  • 4 toys
  • 3 sweaters
  • 3 home thingys (industry term)
  • 3 scarves
  • 2 pairs of fingerless mitts
  • 1 ascot
  • 1 wrap
  • 1 bag
That's 43 FOs for 2007. Not bad, eh? That's 17 more than 2006. Although, in all fairness, I didn't learn to knit until May last year, so 2007 did have the advantage of time!

The difference, I think, is in what I've knitted and how they've turned out. There are one or two duds of suckage, but for the most part, I actually wear most of the things I've made this year, and often.

Right now, my Stashmina (shown in the header) is getting the most use. Turns out it works very nicely a big ass scarf! But, if I had to pick a favorite, it would have to be my Central Park Hoodie.
Central Park Hoodie
CPH, you rock my world.

I love this thing. *sigh*

Well, that's about all my muddled brain can handle right now. Hope you all have a safe, fabulous, and very Happy New Year! See you in 2008!

7 Comments:

Blogger Batty said...

Wow, you've been busy! And that CPH really looks amazing on you. It's been a great knitting year in your parts of the world.

Happy New Year, and may you get loads and loads of knitting done!

5:52 AM  
Blogger The A.D.D. Knitter said...

Yeah, the CPH is a show stopper!! Happy New Year...

5:54 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Happy new year! I think you should also be quite proud of the way you've stepped it up in 2007 -- you've done some pretty impressive projects considering you only started knitting a year and a half ago!

5:57 AM  
Blogger LizzieK8 said...

A great list of accomplishments! Congrats and HPN!

6:12 AM  
Blogger Eryn said...

I am amazed at your list of FO's; seriously, my jaw is on the floor. Happy New Year!

6:18 AM  
Blogger The Kelly Green Rogue said...

Happy new year!

You're right that CPH rocks!

7:23 AM  
Blogger cpurl17 said...

You're like the child prodigy of knitting!!

Happy New Year!

12:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home