Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Weenie Swap

Ugh, I feel like crap today. Managed to pick the flu up somewhere along the line this weekend. I hate being sick! I have to get some work done today, then I'm going to go huddle on the couch with a comforter and some cup-o-soup.

Man, was that a downer or what? Let's lift that buzzkill with something more cheery - my knittyboard Weenie Swap package arrived yesterday!
weenieswap
A skein of orange Cotton Fleece, a black mystery yarn with sequins (no info on label other than the manufacturer, I'll have to do some Google diving), gummy-like skulls, chocolate ghosts, cookie cutters, a selection of orange and pumpkin buttons, and a witchy straw.

Thanks for the cute package Weenie! By process of elimination and the return address, I'm guessing it was Faerynuff? Come out come out wherever you are!

5 Comments:

Blogger The Kelly Green Rogue said...

sorry you're sick, hope you feel better soon.
What a great package!

3:39 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Yuck, the flu sucks. I hope it leaves you quickly, and I hope that in the meantime you'll at least feel up to knitting!

4:50 PM  
Blogger Batty said...

I didn't give it to you, I swear! I was out on Friday, and other than the load of knitting I got done, I hated it too. But at least the package showed up exactly at the right time! Your Weenie obviously knows when you could use some cheering up.

I hope you feel better soon!

5:45 PM  
Blogger maryannlucy said...

Oh I hope you are feeling better soon - great spoilage, I love the cotton.

5:09 AM  
Blogger The A.D.D. Knitter said...

Love that orange Cotton Fleece!!

3:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home