Sunday, October 14, 2007

Sale of the century!

Okay, so I'm being melodramatic. It's my marketing background. I can't help it.

Here's the virtual sale I mentioned in my last post! I did some serious streamlining last week and amassed some super fab items in great condition - shoes, bags, dresses, iPod accessories, yoga/pilates DVDs, and a few other odds and ends that I'd love to send off to good homes. Pretty much everything is around 50% off or more, so you can pick up some lovely little things for a nice little steal.

Below is just a little sampling. You can click here or on the Flickr badge in the sidebar to go directly to the sale. Hope you find something you like! :)

J. Crew Lyndsey Dress
J. Crew Lyndsey Dress

Fab loafers by Mudd Shoes
Mudd Loafers (great for showing off socks!)

Cute bag with flower detail
Super cute handbag

Pilates Conditioning for Weight Loss
Pilates for Weight Loss Conditioning DVD

The J. Peterman Coat
The Famous J. Peterman Coat

And yes, the "I Love Carbs" Cell Phone Case in my last post is in the sale!