Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Hey look - knitting!

Hey, look - knitting content! Imagine that! :P It's been a few posts, so I figured it would be best to get some yarny eye candy up here. Even though it's not Wednesday, here's a little premature wipulation for you!
Embossed Leaves (wip)
Stripes? Seriously?

These are a pair of Embossed Leaves socks I'm making for my bf (that's best friend, not boyfriend - I promised Hubster I'd stop dating after we got married) in Shibui sock yarn. You can't see it in the pic, but it's doing kind of an odd, wide stripey thing, which I wasn't expecting in a semi-solid colorway. I was on the fence about continuing, but I showed it to Hubster and he said it actually looked cooler that way! And he wouldn't blow smoke up my ass unless I told him to. So, I figured if a non-knitting dude thought it looked cool, it was safe to continue. ;)

And here's a little teaser of my CPH! It had to go into the holding cell for most of last week while I waited for the buttons to arrive, but now it's done! It's currently sitting in my armoire, patiently waiting for the weather to clear so I can do the photo shoot. I'll try to get that FO post up in the next day or two.
CPH Teaser
Openopenopen...

6 Comments:

Blogger The Kelly Green Rogue said...

oooooh pretty! I have CPH jealousy!

4:26 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

You're done?! Sheesh, I've gotta get moving on mine. Can't wait to see your FO!

5:00 PM  
Blogger Bezzie said...

And sexy BT angles too!!! ;-)

6:23 PM  
Blogger turtlegirl76 said...

Your embossed leaves are teasing me! I have two pairs of socks in progress and I'm so wanting to cast on for some ELs with my handspun that it's killing me! Ahhhh!

Can't wait to the the CPH. That's a pretty shot there.

7:53 PM  
Blogger The A.D.D. Knitter said...

Love that Shibui yarn, can't wait to see more of those. I just love the Embossed Leaves patterns, maybe my fave socks ever...

1:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, how often DO you ask your man to blow smoke up your ass?

Sorry, I didn't want to be a copy cat and tell you how lovely are your socks.

10:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home