Thursday, October 25, 2007

BS 6: The thong life

A day in the life. Of my thongs.

Oh, fine, you big pervs.

A day in the life. Of my flip flops.
BS6-A day in the life

LF: Man, I wish fall would get here already. I'd really like to die now.

RF: Yeah, what a freaking cheapass. She spent all of like, $7 on us and still has to wear us into the ground.

LF: No kidding. I wasn't going to say anything, but you're... uh ... not looking good, my friend.

RF: Um, hello pot, I'm kettle, nice to meet you.

LF: Smartass.

RF: Hehehe.

LF: *sigh* Well, at least we got to sit on our asses all day today.

RF: Wait - we have asses?

LF: It's an expression. Geez, no wonder you're the right side.

RF: Oh, WHATever.

LF: Looks like the day's winding down. Guess it's safe to take my nap now.

RF: Metoometootoo!

*snnnoooorrreeeee* (obviously, on a decibel level only shoes can hear.)

The end.

11 Comments:

Blogger turtlegirl76 said...

You, my friend, are a nut. But we like you that way.

5:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome. So freaking funny. Thank you for my morning laugh out loud!

6:29 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Ha!

Thanks for all of your comments on my blog -- I'm doing much better! I usually try to reply to comments with an e-mail, and I wanted to reply to yours, but all I got was that "no-reply-blogger" thing and I couldn't find your e-mail listed on your blog ... Anyway, just wanted to say thanks!

9:46 AM  
Blogger Rebel said...

oooohh... poor little flip flops. They could use a day off I'm sure.

11:26 AM  
Blogger cpurl17 said...

Those thongs have had a great life!

10:30 PM  
Blogger maryannlucy said...

ha ha, funny! They look as though they have had a very good life.

6:00 AM  
Blogger Holly said...

Ha! This is terrific. And I think I have a few flip-flops who could probably join their ranks!

6:52 AM  
Blogger Batty said...

Who said being a flip flop was easy! I mean, think of the flip flop horror story in Margaritaville... lots of flip flops get hurt, you know!

6:53 AM  
Blogger Zonda said...

You are crazy!! Cute post, poor thongs!! (so glad you call them that LOL! I grew up calling them that!)

8:35 PM  
Blogger The Kelly Green Rogue said...

LOL!

7:58 AM  
Blogger Natty Ice said...

Poor thongs, it might be time to introduce them to a roll of duct tape.

12:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home