Thursday, July 19, 2007

What's in your drawers?

Batty tagged me for the sock drawer flash, so here you go!
Sock Drawer
A peek into my freakishly organized life.

Now some of you may think I just spiffied 'er up for show. But no, I really am that organized. For real. Seriously. I relish in my freakishly organized badassyness.

So, what've we got - at the top are the knee-high black socks reserved for boot wearin', next to those are some white running socks (ha! like I've run at all in the last year or three), and a few pairs of SmartWool socks that I got for free at a fashion trade show last year.

Then we have the two rows of handknitted socks - I'm up to 10 pairs now, squee! I just sent in my request to join the Sock-a-Month KAL 4 (Zonda, be my mistress! or wait, is it hostess...), so there's at least 5 more coming by the end of the year. I'm actually planning to knit some sweater-y type things with like, sleeves and stuff soon, so I probably won't get in many more than that.

I showed you mine, now you show me yours! If you haven't gotten tagged yet, whip out your drawers and flash us your socks!

And stop trying to peek at my bras.

5 Comments:

Blogger Zonda said...

Gorgeous socks!!

ahem..your invitation is sent, now go get it! (says me!! ;)

I wanna see more socks w/knives hehehee!!

9:49 PM  
Blogger Bezzie said...

Wow! So neat!!!!! Next time you organize it you should have the hand knit socks sorted by color ;-)

4:18 AM  
Blogger knottygnome said...

bah. you and your neatness. all it means is that you need to own more pairs of handknit socks. soon your drawer will be overstuffed just like mine. muhuhahahahaha

6:27 AM  
Blogger chemgrrl said...

Dang. Do you really only have that many socks? Not handknitted, I mean store bought. Cripes. There's no way I'm showing mine now. My sock drawer runneth over. How do you do it?

BTW, have you found a trade for your Sweet Georgia yet? If not, let me know. I have something that may tempt you.

6:32 AM  
Blogger Batty said...

You are, in fact, amazingly organized. And those are some beautiful socks!

2:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home