Monday, July 16, 2007

Destashin'!

Hey kids, I'd destashing a few things - including an Addi Lace circ and some Sweet Georgia Superwash. Check it out here!

On a separate note, I did some power knitting yesterday and finished my Denmark socks! They're still a bit damp, but hopefully I can FO post those tomorrow. I may rethink this three-wip thing I've had going on and stick with two, a sock and a non-sock. They seem FO faster that way!

On a random note, Hubster came back from a week-long business trip last night. I was so happy to see him, I missed him so much! Until we went to bed and he started snoring. Then, not so much.

2 Comments:

Blogger Batty said...

Yay for having hubster around! I know I'm always happy to have a little bit of alone time, but that only lasts for a day or two. After that...
It's good to have him home.

By the way, consider your sock drawer tagged! You've been knitting a lot of socks lately, and I figured it would be interesting to have a look-see. I put up pictures of mine on my blog, and it was surprising amounts of fun.

11:24 AM  
Blogger Bezzie said...

Hee hee! Ah the snores. Yeah I never miss those much either. ;0)

Can't wait to see your Denmark socks.

12:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home