Friday, June 08, 2007

Service is queen!

I emailed Yarn Pirate earlier this week to let her know about the dye issues with my Fauxmatomus socks. Well, she responded that day with apologies and offered to send me another skein to make up for it! Thank you, Georgia - your service is awesome!

I also contacted Cherry Tree Hill about a bum skein of Supersock that had three slubs in it, one of which was several inches long. I ended up with four balls in varying sizes from just that one skein. Like a little yarn family. :P They too responded right away and are sending me a replacement skein as an apology!

Good service is so rare these days, let alone great! When a company or vendor responds the way these two did, it really restores the faith. See? Service isn't dead!

Unless you're trying to use your frequent flyer miles to go someplace. Effing Delta. But, I digress.

3 Comments:

Blogger knottygnome said...

that is awesome. it's always great to hear these stories about great customer service.

12:36 PM  
Blogger Batty said...

If I'd known that, I would have contacted the CTH people about a skein I had that had 2 slubs. Good to know their customer service rocks!

3:49 PM  
Blogger Bezzie said...

That's pretty cool. And Cherry Tree is a large co. isn't it?? I never expect that kind of treatment out of larger companies.

4:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home