Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Moooo!

I got my invite to Ravelry on Friday! I forced myself to wait until today to register, though. I was working a tight project turnaround and couldn't afford more than the occasional knittyboard distraction. And I knew once I signed up, I'd get sucked in. Because that's just what I need - another addiction reason to fuse with stay on my lifeline laptop.

But I sent off my assignment yesterday afternoon and finally got to play today! Right now I'm entering all of my past projects. Holy CRAP this is taking forever! I actually disconnected my wireless and plugged right into the ethernet line, hoping that would speed things up a little.

It's a twisted, geeky sort of fun, though! I haven't been able to knit for the past few days due to very sore hands (goddam Dragonslayer socks, grrrrr) and this is helping to feed the knitting monster within. 'Cause yeah, that's just what I need, too. :P

Expecting bloodshot eyes by the end of the day.

4 Comments:

Blogger knottygnome said...

YAYYYY! it is exciting, isn't it? except that i'm already over ravelry and onto something else. but i'm fickle--i don't count.

1:29 PM  
Blogger Batty said...

Have fun! So far, I'm resisting, but how long that's going to last, nobody knows.

3:07 PM  
Blogger Zonda said...

Hehe! I limit myself on there and do a bit at a time! It's a cool place. Hope your hands get back to normal soon!

4:37 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

I like Ravelry for project ideas. Loads of fun. I don't really use the forums there. That's what the knittyboards are for! :)

5:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home