Thursday, June 28, 2007

Just for you Batty and turtlegirl!

I'm finally editing the last batch of pics from our London/Paris trip, which was six months ago (what can I say, wading through 500 files can be...daunting) and came across this shot, which I completely forgot about!

It's a window display in Paris, somewhere in the 7th arr., if memory serves. Now who do you think came to mind when I saw it? ;)

Guess that's how you know you're a knitty head - when y'all pop into my head on vacation!

5 Comments:

Blogger Bezzie said...

That's HILARIOUS!!!!!!

1:39 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

That's funny. Odd combo though for a display. ;)

8:55 PM  
Blogger Zonda said...

That is wild I tell you!

9:55 PM  
Blogger Batty said...

Wow, that's awesome! I guess it was a kind of symbolic knittyhead meeting.

I want that bat!

4:56 AM  
Blogger turtlegirl76 said...

Batty and I got to meet each other's avatar! Well, if I actually used a turtle for an avatar or something. Well. You know what I mean. Cool!

6:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home