Tuesday, May 29, 2007

RAK!


I'm so excited, I can't think of a clever post title!

I posted a request on the knitty swap board last week for a bit of Cotton Fleece, just enough to make a little swatch to test for wear and itchies. Fujiyamamama offered to send me some without asking for anything in return.

Well, if that weren't nice enough, I got her package today and O.M.G.! She sent an entire skein of Cotton Fleece! Not only that, she included extra goodies to boot - rice crackers (which will be gone by tomorrow), tea (which I'm having right now), and adorable mini post-its!

I am so floored by her generosity! Big, huge hugs and thank yous to the wonderful fujiyamama!

1 Comments:

Blogger Batty said...

Nice package! I like the color she sent you, bright and happy.

Speaking of package... I wonder if that package is ever going to make it from Germany. My mom's Clapotis took 3 months to get there, but that was in the other direction.
Here's hoping for the best.

9:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home