Thursday, May 10, 2007

Moms make everything better

Today is one of those days when I'm feeling a bit down in the dumps. As in, want to crawl into bed, take a pharmaceutical, and wake up tomorrow down in the dumps.

Then I got this email from my mom, who lives out of the country:

Hi my favorite doughter!
How have you been?
Is you and [Hubster] still'n good health?
everything all right in here. Daddy's physical condition is same as usual.

I want to thank you for sending me the your pictures.
I was pleased to receve your pictures.
you both look very nice.
I'll keep the pictures with me and look at it often.

I hope you'll have a very happy marriage forever.
When you happy ,that means you makes me happy.
I never worry about you, because you are smart, inteligent, bright,
very wise, sarp, clever, brainy, wisdom...........

can I ask one thing?
"when are you going to have children?"

I miss you and [Hubster] so much. don't you have any plan to visit us?
I am looking forward to seeing you.
Take care of your self!
bye bye!

love, mom.

It's like she knew. How do moms do that?

Thanks, Mom. I love you and I needed that. I'm going print this out and frame it. :)

5 Comments:

Blogger maryannlucy said...

Wow, that is lovely. Your mum sounds wonderful, I hope I can be half as good as that for my DD.

11:14 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Yes, moms are the best! :D

11:31 AM  
Blogger Zonda said...

That is too sweet! And it sounds like it was perfect timing for you! :)

2:59 PM  
Blogger Bezzie said...

And thank god your mom's on you about kids too. ;-)

Funny she calls you favorite daughter--I call my mom favorite mother! Hee hee!

4:26 AM  
Blogger Batty said...

Moms really are the best! They are, however, very focused on grandchildren. I get the big 'When' question all the time -- my MIL even showed me a a black-haired baby doll and told me she wants grandkids who look just like that!

That was when DH (then fiancee) and I hadn't even been dating a year.

4:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home