Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Oh, but I squee


Secret toy surprise?

I got my second SP package on Saturday, opened it up and squeed at all the fabulous goodies!

Treats for the feet!

Inside was a pedi pampering extravaganza - foot lotion, soak and scrub, a pumice stone and cute little tree-shaped toe separators - along with some chai spice tea (which I can't wait to try) and parmesan sourdough twists (I like me the salt)!

But wait, there's more!

Sock yarn, squee!

She also sent me her extra copy of the winter VK, a gorgeous skein of Cherry Tree Hill AND some beautiful green merino sock yarn!

Thank you SP, you totally rock!

This weekend I also scored the one and only copy of Favorite Socks at Barnes & Noble (guess you don't have to wonder if it's worth it anymore :P), along with a new Addi Lace needle in size 1 at my lys.

So, excellent knitting karma this weekend, right? Well, god forbid I start to get too comfy with shit going right. After I picked up the Addi, I swung by the ice cream store, got in the car, went home, and somewhere in that five and a half minutes, managed to lose my wallet. Not sure how, but it just seemed to vaporize into thin air. Like that movie with Julianne Moore where people got sucked into the sky - I only saw the previews, but apparently whatever was doing that took my cards and cash, too.

It was really fun buying gas yesterday morning with quarters.

4 Comments:

Blogger The Kelly Green Rogue said...

you lucky girl! That's a great package and such gorgeous yarn! Good luck on relocating or replacing your wallet that is alway such a hardship

9:19 AM  
Blogger Bezzie said...

Talk about pamperliscious spoilage!

Ugh. I hope for your sake your wallet was lost and not stolen. (not like it brings it back, but...)

9:29 AM  
Blogger Kathleen said...

I'm soglad I'm not the only one who saves change for just such an occasion! Hope the wallet turns up shortly.

5:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so happy you like it!

Did you cancel all your credit cards? It's a pain in the neck, but it beats finding out somebody else used your yarn money to buy things other than yarn.

--Wonda

5:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home