Friday, February 16, 2007

SP pr0n!

No, I don't mean I've got pr0n of my secret pal. Or for my secret pal. (Believe me, no one wants to see that. Even if I am spectacular. BAHAHAHA!)

I mean I've got pr0n of my very first secret pal package!

After our usual mailman dropped off the usual mail, a second mailman came by and delivered this package from Weezly Wonda (man, she's good). I tear it open...


And snuggled inside these adorable tissue hearts is...

A very cute Valentine's Day card, four balls of Berroco Pure Merino is squishable pink and red, hand lotion for my what-are-you-eleventy hands, an absolutely HUGE coffee mug (now I don't have to sleep at all, whoo hoo!), and yippeeee! I froggy Kacha row counter!!! Plus, it's a pendant, so I won't have to keep cursing the paint off the walls as I dig it from between the couch cushions. Thanks Weezly Wonda, I love it all!

Here's a little merino pr0n while we're at it...

This is my first SP ever, and I am having so much fun, both with my downstream and my fabulous upstream!

2 Comments:

Blogger Zonda said...

Yummy yarns there!! Nice package! :)

9:25 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

yes, those yarns are definately squishable! Sp's are fun! woohoo. :D

3:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home