Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Où est mon mojo ?

First, thank you all for your congrats and well wishes on the new job! :) Moving on - no, moving forward - out of one's "comfort zone" is always a little scary, but exciting nonetheless.

I actually get to bolt a day and a half early. I'm so goddam good at my job, I've wrapped up every single one of my remaining projects, even done a few extra, and will be bored out of my ever freakin' mind as of tomorrow morning. So I can leave after my team takes me to lunch. Whoo hoo! Of course, now I've probably jinxed it. Dammit.

Sadly, I've been too busy the past week and a half to get much knitting done. Which might be a good thing, as based on what little I have squeezed in, Mojo seems to have gone on vaca. :( Hopefully, since I'm going to have a wonderfully lovely knit-my-ass-off week of downtime before I start the new job, it'll come back from South Beach or wherever it's been hangin' and make me feel whole again.

Since I'm going to have the afternoon off and can bypass rush hour hell, I may just do a wee little road trip to a not-so-nearby lys tomorrow post-farewell lunch and see if it's hangin' out there. Maybe I'll bring home some new playmates for the stash, too. 'Cuz, you know, it's not like they have enough friends in there already.

I will get to that STR write up sometime in the next few days, I promise! Maybe after I roll out of bed on Friday...

2 Comments:

Blogger Bezzie said...

Playmates for the stash...ha ha, is THAT what they're calling them these days?
Have fun on your last day!

4:42 AM  
Blogger Batty said...

The mojo will be back. Sometimes, it takes a while, and then suddenly, boom! You can't think of anything besides yarn and knitting.

6:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home