Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Bush Walker


Pardon my PJs.

Looky what I just got!!! Oh. Right. I should probably let go of them first...

Got Bush?

On the left, thanks to a Barnes & Noble GC I still had from last Christmas, Knitting Vintage Socks by Nancy Bush! Lots of toe and heel variations, groovy vintage-like sock patterns, and brilliantly spiral bound.

On the right, thanks to a fantastic swap with Tivity, Knitting on the Road, which just arrived today! Also by Nancy Bush and brilliantly spiral bound. I of course ripped that sucker open the second I walked in the door, flipped through it immediately, and want to knit them all. Methinks a pair from this will be on the sticks very, very soon...

Walker, Knitting Ranger

These were a post-holiday gift from my wonderful MIL, the Barbara Walker trinity! Up there at the peak is Knitting from the Top. She actually owned this book and didn't want me to think she was regifting, so she didn't wrap it. Is she too cute or what!

And oh yes, yes my friends, that would be the Treasury of Knitting Patterns 1 AND 2! Ooooohhhhh. Bookgasm! I flipped through them both last night and my head was a roarin' with ideas.

*sigh* Okay, I should go to bed now. As you can see, I'm doing really well with that resolution to get more sleep.

3 Comments:

Blogger Bezzie said...

Hee hee! Walker, Knitting Ranger. I wonder who her Trevette was?

Way to score all those books!

7:18 AM  
Blogger Batty said...

Excellent haul! I really covet the Walker books. The sock books are both amazing, I have them and love them.

10:39 AM  
Blogger stacyZ said...

You have the greatest little lines Walker, Knitting Ranger. Love the books. I need to add these to my collection as well...soon soon soon. Love them!

11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home