Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Deep cleansing breath

The holidays are over, I can breathe again! I NEVER have holiday stress. Ever. Why? Because I'm freakishly, pathologically organized, which generally allows plenty of time to do what needs to be done with a week to spare. This year, however, I, a) went on vaca between Thanksgiving and Christmas (never. again.) and b) became a knitter. So I was up until about 1:30 am knitting, washing, drying, wrapping, and boxing up the last of my holiday knifts (knit gifts) for shipment out today, then woke up a few hours later after a terrifying nightmare in which Hubster and I were in the midst of a wall-shaking, marriage-ending fight. Words cannot describe how relieved I was when I woke up and realized it was just a nightmare. Although the fact that we were living in an apartment building and my hairdresser was our landlord shoulda tipped me off...

Needless to say, not much sleep for the weez last night. But FOs, write-ups, and Christmas goodie posts are a'comin'! For now though, as I sit at my desk in a giddily sleep-deprived delusion while everyone else on the planet is on vaca, I'll leave you with this belated yet appropriate holiday cheer:

1 Comments:

Blogger Bezzie said...

I lost it right about here: "...my hairdresser was our landlord..." Hee hee!!

Congrats on surviving! Only a year left til NEXT Christmas!

5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home