Wednesday, November 01, 2006

DUDE!

OMG!!! I just won one of the Socktoberfest prizes!!!!

I logged on to
Lolly's blog this morning and there was my name at the top of the winner list! Soon I will be receiving some gorgeous sock yarn from Woolarina Handpaints. I am going to have permagrin all. day. long! Thank you Lolly!

I'm also leaving work early and driving a few hours north to visit one of my best friends, who is having her second baby today.

Free sock yarn, another "nephew" to love, and I get to leave work early - throw in a tree and a fat guy and I've got Christmas!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lucky you! Jessie at Woolarina makes beautiful yarn.

11:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm totally jealous. I love Woolarina's stuff!

2:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home