Thursday, October 26, 2006

I've been RAK'd! (Plus more swappy goodness!)

I came home from a truly, truly sucky day yesterday to find this superfun RAK from YArN KNiTa!



It had "RAK" written on the outside, so I gave a squeal of glee and rushed inside to rip it open! Wrapped inside this bright, beautiful paper was:
  • Earl Grey tea - decaf, perfect for winding down at night
  • Ghiradelli mint chocolate - perfect for the curse of the vajayjay week
  • Lion Brand Magic Stripes yarn - which will make for some cheery socks
  • Travel size Intensive Healing lotion - which immediately went into my purse since I constantly forget to moisturize my hands and walk around looking like an ashy mummy
  • Sudoko book - which intrigues me, as I hear it's addicting
  • Adorable set of nail care minis - which my sad mani-deprived hands need
  • Wintery post-its - which I love and are just too cute
  • The NY Times bestselling novel Outlander by Diana Gabaldon - which, if it's anything like the synopsis on the back, is gonna be goooood! (Confession: when I read the back, I initially thought "Scots warrior" said "Sock warrior.")

A closer look at the post-its and nail care minis - aren't they just the cutest?!?

Thank you YArN KNiTa!!! It was a such a fun RAK to receive, I love it, and it could not have come on a better day!

On to some swappy goodness...

Here are four fabulous bamboo bag handles from a recent swap with the absolutely wonderful meganknits! They're going to be perfect with the Little Cabled Bag.

And the IK Winter 2005 issue (Embossed Leaves Soooooccckkkssss... must... knit... Embossed Leaves Sooooocccckkksss....) from a swap with darbyrose. There was a slight delay, so she included a Balene circ as extra to make up for it!

*sigh* I love knitty. You guys rock my world.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

I am so gald it came on a day when you really needed it! :-)

BTW, that book is as addictive as socks...there are currently six in the series with more on the way...

I am such an enabler....

9:59 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

wow! You got an awesome RAK. Congrats. I love it when stuff like that happens when you need it most! AND Sudoku rocks. You'll get addicted. Just leave it by the toilet. lol. :)

3:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home