Friday, September 01, 2006

There's no place like home


Ah, it feels so good to be home. I've been on a business trip for the past six days. With virtually no access to the Internet. I know - the horror! But I did manage to start a pair of knitty Knucks using that fabulous Ultramerino I received as a swap extra. I have one glove close to finished, just need to weave in the ends and close the gaps. I ran into some...roadblocks...that can be attributed directly to the fact that I was flucking exhausted when I got back to the hotel each day but needed the stress relief. Needless to say, there was some good frogging going on. And I just discovered last night that I twisted a stitch about halfway between the thumb join and the cuff. I'm trying to decide how much it bothers me. Am I anal enough to undo the bindoff, tink back to the mistake and redo it? Or can I chill enough to let it be and revel in the so-what-if-it's-not-perfectness? Or will I try to "hide it under the bed" by stitching some embroidery over it? Hmmmm...

1 Comments:

Blogger stacyZ said...

I would so leave it but I know you are anal like that. Why I look up to you. Glad you are home I have totally missed you!

1:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home