Monday, September 25, 2006

Caffeine and dreamcheating

You know you made the coffee a little too strong when you break into a cold sweat and start to shake. Guess from now on I really should wait until it's done brewing rather than filling my cup halfway through. Or just remember to turn the damn autostart on the night before.

Oh, and I dreamcheated last night. With Jason Bateman. Not really sure where that came from. Last time I dreamcheated, it was with Dean Cain. Apparently my subconscious really digs B-list has-been TV stars. After the Dean Cain dream, I told Hubster and he admitted he'd dreamcheated once with Beyonce and Tyra Banks. I said, "Hey, at least I didn't dreamcheat a threesome!"

Right now I'm counting the minutes to 4:00. To pass the time, since I finished all my work in about an hour today, I'm debating which colorways of merino bulky I should order from handpaintedyarn.com. Right now it's a toss up between Sunset and Emerald Blue. Of course, I could just get them both...

3 Comments:

Blogger SuzannaBanana said...

Good choices on the dreamcheating! I've dreamcheated with Ron Livingston, but I don't feel bad about it. I'm pretty sure my husband was otherwise occupied with Jessica Alba.

Without knowing what it's going to be, I'd pick the Sunset merino. I love that colorway. What's it going to be?

11:01 AM  
Blogger weezalana said...

Ron Livingston, so cute! I was happy to see he's the lead on a new show. It's supposed to be good, too.

That's the colorway I'm leaning towards, too. It's for the Cropped Bolero Vest on the sidebar.

8:53 PM  
Blogger OLPP said...

Ew, Dean Cain. Ever since his Laci Peterson movie, I've wanted to poke him in the eye! But I haven't.
There are laws, after all.

9:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home