Sunday, August 13, 2006

Swapalicous!















After getting two cavities filled on Saturday morning I was understandably not in the greatest of moods (my new dentist rocks and it was virtually painless but still...). But the dark cloud of crankiness was lifted when I came home to this fabulous knitty swap! She was unavoidably delayed in sending her end so to make up for it, she threw in two hanks of Art Yarns Ultramerino4! The cupcake beanie hat alone is freaking adorable but the added bonus was a delicious, very much appreciated surprise that I can't wait to knit up! Now, what to wip this into...


















Speaking of wips (Bob, I can name that segue in two stitches...), here's a peek at the Honeymoon Cami in progress. I'm about 2" away from dividing for the neck, so with luck, I'll be wearing this out and about next weekend!

3 Comments:

Blogger stacyZ said...

That is FREAKIN' AWESOME!!!!!!!!

6:13 AM  
Blogger Abigale said...

Hi, I just found your blog through the Knittyboard - what a great read! Knittywhipped indeed :-)

Just wanted to say hi, and that I really like what you're doing - keep up the good work

Abi

10:31 AM  
Blogger weezalana said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home